Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fwd: [bangla-vision] My Letter to my Senator



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Romi Elnagar <bluesapphire48@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 8:52 PM
Subject: [bangla-vision] My Letter to my Senator
To:


 

Hi, Folks!

I have copied, below, my email this morning to my senator.  I am sending it to you in the hopes that it will inspire you to write or call with the same message to YOUR elected representative.  Please feel free to "borrow" any of the language in it for your own email.

May God help Egypt!
Hajja Romi

Dear Senator Landrieu,

I write to you about an issue of great concern to me personally, and to the long-suffering, patient and decent people of Egypt.  I am an American of European descent, but my husband is a native of Cairo, and I know firsthand how corrupt and hated the Mubarak Regime is.

It is a great shame to me that our country supports such an EVIL man and his vicious gang.  There is no excuse for a country that claims to support democracy to have anything to do with this man, and his torturers, sycophants and toadies.  He is a bully, and so, like all bullies, a coward.

The Egyptian people have made fun of Mubarak for years, calling his "La Vache Quit Rit," after the cheese.  This has always been their way of dealing with oppressive rulers, probably since Pharaohnic times.

But their patience is wearing out.  The billions of our tax dollars that we give to Egypt do not go to better the lives of ordinary people, they go into the pockets of Mubarak, and his evil cronies.

It is time for this to end.  The US needs to tell him to leave Egypt.  If we don't, peoples throughout the Middle East will hate us.  With good reason.

In peace,
Hajja Romi Elnagar

__._,_.___


--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome

Website counter

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors