Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fwd: [IHRO] Trouble - Alert for IHRO Subscribers



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashok T. Jaisinghani <ashokjai@sancharnet.in>
Date: Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [IHRO] Trouble - Alert for IHRO Subscribers
To: IHRO@yahoogroups.com


Alert for IHRO Subscribers
 
    It seems that a gang of hackers has stolen the Email ID of Dr Milind Jiwane <drjiwane@gmail.com> of Nagpur, India, and they are trying to get money from some unsuspecting subscribers of the IHRO. A member of the gang has actually sent the letter from the Netherlands from some cyber cafe with the Email ID of webserver@cvoprojecten.nl, but he is pretending to be in London, United Kingdom. Let me inform you that all the people who send money to such a person will never get their money back.
 
    If the request of "Dr Jiwane" for help were genuine, why could he not first approach his own relatives in Nagpur?
 
   Ashok  T. Jaisinghani.
      Editor & Publisher:

www.Wonder-Cures.com
www.Nutritionist-No-1.com

www.Top-Nut.com    Top Nutritionist
www.SindhiKalakar.com
  
 
______________________________
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Dr Milind Jiwane <drjiwane@gmail.com>
Sent: 29 Dec 2010 5:32 PM
Subject: [IHRO] Trouble

 

Hi,

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, but I made a quick trip to London,United Kingdom and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by authorizing me to fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight.

I can forward you details on how you can get money to me. You can reach me via email or the hotel's help desk, +447045749898. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Dr. Milind Jiwane
Nagpur (India)

__._,_.___

Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome

Website counter

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors