Twitter

Follow palashbiswaskl on Twitter

Monday, June 30, 2014

TMC MP threatens to kill CPI-M workers, have their women raped

TMC MP threatens to kill CPI-M workers, have their women raped


1PTI | Kolkata | June 30, 2014 9:08 pm

"I am from Chandannagar. Leaders are created by workers. I am also a goonda. I will shoot you guys if a Trinamool Congress worker is ever attacked. If you have the guts, then stop me. Keep this is in mind," the actor-politician warned. Source : PTI"I am from Chandannagar. Leaders are created by workers. I am also a goonda. I will shoot you guys if a Trinamool Congress worker is ever attacked. If you have the guts, then stop me. Keep this is in mind," the actor-politician warned. Source : PTI

In an insensitive comment, TMC MP Tapas Pal has threatened to kill opposition CPI-M workers and have their women raped if a single ruling party worker was attacked.
The controversial comment triggered an uproar and sparked condemnation by opposition parties with CPI-M demanding that the Lok Sabha Speaker take suo motu cognisance of Pal’s outburst and disqualify him.
“If any CPI-M man is present here. Listen to me. If you ever touch any Trinamool Congress worker or their families at Choumaha, you have to pay for this. Don’t try to act smart with me. I am smarter than you. I am not from Kolkata,” Pal said in a video of his speech at Choumaha village in Nadia district which surfaced on a vernacular TV news channel and went viral.
“I am from Chandannagar. Leaders are created by workers. I am also a goonda. I will shoot you guys if a Trinamool Congress worker is ever attacked. If you have the guts, then stop me. Keep this is in mind,” the actor-politician warned.
“Earlier, you guys have bullied me on various occasions. If you insult the mothers and daughters of Trinamool workers. Then I won’t spare you. I will let loose my boys in your homes and they will commit rape. I will teach each of you a lesson,” Pal said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome

Website counter

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors