Delhi Municipal Elections - Will Delhi have a real choice this time ?
MCD Elections - 272 seats : Will Delhi have a real choice this time ?
Will the youth come forward, after a gap of 60+ years and take charge of the city ?
Delhi needs just 136 young Women & 136 young Men to be people's Candidates to Municipal Corporation
1. Young men & women of Age Group : 21 to 40 years, duly registered as voters in their respective wards
2. Honest, Selfless with zeal to Change the world
3. Experience : Having the honest feeling for the good of others
4. Not welcome : Those with criminal cases of any kind whatsoever. And those rejected from other parties.
5. Money : You will have to pay any money for party's ticket as its candidate. Party will not give you any money for elections. Your elections should be conducted by the people of the area with their contributions that should be publicly handled by a team of people of the area
6. Your task : To form grass root groups of your ward, in every neighborhood of the ward, that will take charge of all aspects of life in their areas, with direct participation of residents on daily-basis. Your role will be to coordinate this activity of Real-Democracy-in-action.
7. Process of selection : Anyone fitting the above criteria is welcome. Have a team of 50 volunteers supporting your candidature and send your application by email immediately. We will visit you in your area to meet you and your supporters and finalize the candidate.
If there are more than one candidates from one area, we will promote honest discussions among the candidates and their supporters to themselves select the best candidate. In case of a tie and no solution, we will do an internal election to select the winner on a clear written condition from all candidates to fully support that winner.
8. Remember : No money will change hands. All expenses of the election will be done solely based on voluntary donations of the people.
Since our way of working with be "people-to-people", house-to-house, based in neighborhoods without any high-flying-leaders, we will actually not need much money.
Our work will be to form active groups of residents in every neighborhood of every ward that will take charge of their respective neighborhoods.
When we work like this, we do not need anything more than a simple leaflet and perhaps a few banner in every neighborhood to propagate our ideas, which will take shape of a daily action of and by the people immediately.
We are talking of power to the people and hence the leaders' role will be only to coordinate the action that people will decide and take everywhere.
This is what Gandhi's Real Swaraj meant and we intend to out it to action NOW !
Our way of working with be NON-VIOLENCE-IN-ACTION, that is Active-Non-Violence.
We will work with creativity, positive action instead of hatred, enmity, competition or insult to anyone. We care for Our Dignity, our Dignity, Dignity for all without any discrimination whatsoever.
We will soon be announcing the specific points of Humanist Manifesto for Delhi that will be based on the 5 point of Humanist ideology and our manifesto given atwww.humanistparty.org website.
If you are with us, come over immediately. The Future awaits you.
-- Peace in the heart, light in the understanding... With an affectionate Hug, Sudhir Gandotra "Working for a Violence-free World" Phone : +91-93124-65666 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Join me at : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24631133774 Visit my blog : http://blog.sudhirgandotra.org/ http://www.facebook.com/humanist.sudhirgandotra Change your Life - Change the World - Be a ChangeMaker www.humanistparty.org - for "Out-of-gutter Politics" www.humanistvoice.in - Voice of the 99% - express yourself www.silo.org.in - Connect to all Humanist organizations www.silo.net - Silo's works http://www.youtube.com/user/silosmessagedotnet - Silo's Videos "You go deep into yourself, I go deep into myself and there we meet."