On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:19 AM, The Economist <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
If you are not able to view this email properly, please view it online by click here
Enjoy a whopping 79% off on 12 issues, and renew your subscription every quarter with ease, instead of subscribing for the whole year. Which means, you pay only per quarter
as shown below:
Subscription Term Cover
YOU SAVE on
First 12 weeks (12 issues) 2,400 500 79% Every subsequent quarter (12 issues) 2,400 1,250 48%
- You may choose to cancel your subscription at any time and you will not be charged
for the subsequent quarters.
- The Economist publishes 51 issues in a year.
Offer also includes:
- Unrestricted access to The Economist online
- Free access to The Economist in audio
- Full access to The Economist on iPhone, iPad and Android
- Free in-depth industry and regional special reports,
and The Economist Technology Quarterly
Get the headlines before the issue The Economist provides intelligent analysis of events and trends that are reshaping
the world. If you would like to be informed about what we cover each week, then you
can sign up for free email updates.
To sign up for the Editor's Highlights newsletter go to www.economist.com/register
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,visit Click Here